Capri PR200 is a classic recliner whose unassuming appearance is quietly elegant to potential users. It has that old, relateable feel. The recliner is in the market in order to fill the gap left by most modern recliners, which seem to have moved rather too past, leaving behind a feeling of nostalgia among users.
- Simple controls
- The recliner can be controlled via the use of easily accessible buttons at the side. The user simply has to turn less than 60 degrees to press a button.
- Backup system
- PR200 stays alert all the time. It has a backup battery system that kicks into high gear whenever needed. The battery is always accessible to the user.
- Operational efficacy
- You can easily raise the sitting position of this chair just as simply as you can lower it down. If someone who has mobility problems is using it, they won’t require the assistance of their caregiver to settle in nicely to the right elevation-they can do it on their own.
- The Capri PR200 Rosewood recliner has no-skid levelers for your legs. The feature enhances the stability of the unit and keeps you safe in the course of its operation. Accidents (falling sideways, toppling) involving this Capri model are virtually unheard of.
- Classic design
- Recliners feed off their appearances. Those with screaming build and color are generally thought to have little in the way of authenticity and elegance. The classic feel of the Capri PR200 is a real crowd puller. It also fits in with the rest of items in a setting as the shades are low key.
- Comes with a long-term warranty
PR200’s warranty is said to be the best in the market; standing behind product is a company’s test of its belief in the product.
This recliner has all the user needs to relax and enjoy their time