As part of the Classic Collection, the LC-205 is a full recline, 3-position chaise lounger. It oozes class and comfort from the onset, and has been designed for comfort and convenience. With several options for turns, it allows the adjustment of position, whether by the user or caregiver. It has an avalanche of features built into its composition whose sole responsibility is to see to it that the user enjoys a heightened sense of comfort.
- Head and arm covers
- The arms and head are always pushed towards the center of gravity when someone is in the relaxation pose. This means that they are exposed to plenty of friction and contact with the recliner for extended stretches. The result is fatigue on the side of the user and wear on the chair. The covers mentioned above are used to reduce the possibility of occurrence of the two (fatigue/irritation and wear).
- Lift capability
- The heavy duty lift actuator as well as scissor mechanism are highly advanced, allowing a flawless lift system. They are always very smooth upon lifting and work exactly the same way going down. This is attributed to some smart connection of mechanics.
- Self-diagnostic electronics
- The LC-205 has advanced transformer loaded with tools whose work is to determine whether or not the chair is operating at its optimum. This is a nice way of nipping problems before it’s too late.
- The steel lift frame comes with a lifetime warranty while the entire unit has a 2-year limited warranty. Essentially, what this means is that you are covered for repairs into the foreseeable future.
- Self-diagnostics is a big plus
- As soon as a glitch occurs, the diagnostics kit fixes it, and that avoids the acceleration of a problem to advanced levels.
- When it comes to standing the test of time, it is hard arguing against hardwood/laminate.