The Heritage Collection keeps amping up its offerings, and one of the products currently in the market is a recliner that goes by the name LC-358L. It is a line of products in a series that appeal to different demographics. The chair is full recline and allows users to turn in three different directions.
Here are some additional features:
- The seating design here makes use of the most modern technologies, known as Total Comfort Seating. Within the chair is a one-of-a-kind spring design and a soft foam seat, both of these features combining to a formidable effect, which allows the user to stay relaxed.
- Made of fire-retardant materials
- The recliner significantly reduces the risk of fire as it is made of materials that do not catch fire. Even if the unit managed to catch fire, it would be easy to put out and the damage would be minimal. For users and their minders, that is one less thing to worry about.
- Hands-on operation
- The LC-358L comes with a hand control system that facilitates your maneuvering. You do not have to tinker with buttons for the commands you want to execute-all you have to do is reach over. The control system has a USB port for connecting a charger.
- LC-358L has an intelligent transformer that routinely runs background diagnostics and undertakes repairs or sounds off a glitch.
- The hand control mechanism has a very manageable learning curve. All you have to do take a look at the manual; five minutes later, you will be shifting, turning and adjusting elevation like a pro.
- Has a prorated warranty
- This warranty will be active for all of seven years, giving you the assurance of free repairs within that time frame.
- The LC-358L is available in a range of colors, textures and fabrics; all the way from black cherry to sand.