The Monarch recliner is a lift chair of its kind. It has a reclining system with 3 positions which allows the user recline to a comfortable full napper position when they need to. The chair’s seam back is also overstuffed to give maximum comfort. The chair comes in two sizes with the PR355M being the medium sized chair and the PR355L being the large alternative. The Monarch recliner has a contemporary design that blends with the rest of the furniture in a house.
- Smooth lift and reclining movement
- The chair moves through a wide angle and manages to do so in a smooth and quite motion as it lifts and reclines. This also adds to the element of stability.
- Battery back up
- This ensures that the chair remains functional at all times, avoiding any mishaps during use in the event of a power outage.
- Simple controls
- The recliner is controlled by a couple of buttons, which simplifies operations.
- Leg levelers
- With non-skid leg levelers, the chair offers extra stability and safety.
Easy to use
The simple two button control allows you to recline at many positions. You can stop the reclining movement at any position by simply releasing the select button. The chair also comes with intelligent technology and a diagnostic system that is in the patent waiting stage.
Good craftsmanship at a fair price
The Monarch recliner is made with top quality material and expert motion furniture technology. This is also backed with a warranty that beats others like it in the market. It also has good leg extension with a split chaise pad.
With a plush seat and excellent motion capabilities, the Monarch recliners offer great value for money and superb functionality as well. There is a variety of fabrics to choose from. It also comes with a free head rest cover.